Monday, November 23, 2009

Email dari Mr Tan Ban King

Dear Norwahi,

It’s really great to hear from you ; and it even gives me a greater feeling of honour for your kind acknowledgement of me as your former teacher. That is the most honorable legacy for a teacher; anyway it is true for me.

Truly, I am not able to figure you out. Nevertheless, I’m very sure life must have been very kind to you. In any eventuality let’s hope for greater humanity in us.

I have retired from teaching at the turn of the new millennium. But I’m still active as a regional English Language Centre manager, Erican. The going has been very kind to me, too.

I wish we may meet in person some time, some where, some how. Maybe at THEtree RU.

Kind regards,

Tan Ban King

# A very special mention has to be forwarded to our special friend Dave Li for all his relentless, evergoing effort of doing all these linkages and connections among all acquintances as well as old buddies, especially the new found. Dave is doing a great job befitting a great, true Malaysian.#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me